Volume 4, No. 1 -- 1990
- United Nations Drug Agency Targets Underuse of Opiates
- The Premature Use of Intravenous Opioids -- Ada G. Rogers, RN
- A Quiet Revolution in Pain Control -- Robert T. Angarola, Esq.
- Experience with Oral Morphine for Cancer Pain Relief -- S. Vijayaram, MD
- WHO: INCB Action Key to Cancer Pain Relief Programs-- Jan Stjernsward, MD
- What is the INCB?
- INCB Sets Policy Guidelines
- Estimating Medical Needs for Opiates
- Are Physicians Restricted in Pain Management Efforts?
This issue's contents are available in hard copy. You can request a copy here